1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Bart deep tone 5 str pair and NTMB pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by compressit, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DEL]Bartolini Deep Tone 72M45C-T/72M45C-B with 10" of lead on each. $50.00 each shipped CONUS.[/DEL]
    Pick ups sold

Pre amp is sold
    [DEL]Bart NTMB pre amp. 4 knob, stacked bass/treble, push pull mid selector, vol and balance. set for 18V at the moment.Vol is Bournes 25K, balance is 250K. This will pair nicely with the pick ups as configured.
    Active EMG users, there is a set of pin headers soldered on the balance pot for easy plug in. (gasp) $55.00 shipped CONUS.[/DEL]

[DEL]I am looking for Nordstrand MM4.2[/DEL] and possibly a Babitz FCH5 in gold as trade fodder. Maybe other things. Hit me up with what you have, I could use a set of jazz PU"s also.

2. Bart PU's

Attached Files:

3. And 2 more

Attached Files:

4. PM'd

5. And reply'd, thanks!

6. jumbo_ez5

jumbo_ez5

Mar 5, 2008
    Taiwan, ROC
    I take NTMB.
    PMed.

7. I have a good list of takers for the pre amp, will wait for everybody to get home from work and wait to see who responds wit damoney.
    All PM's responded to. Thanks guys!

8. Pre amp is sold. Pick ups still available.

9. Anybody need the Bart PU'S? Make me an offer, or maybe trades of any kind.

10. bass_snake

bass_snake Banned

Aug 13, 2008
    Stouffville, Ontario
    What's the dimensions of the pickups?

Richie

11. Bart specs say 1.5x4 in. This may be "nominal"
    Actual is 1 3/8 x 4 in

12. Price drop to 50 buxx each shipped in CONUS. I need these gone folks.

13. jamontap

jamontap

May 26, 2007
    Cartersville, GA
    Have the stock numbers changed? I'm looking on best bass gear at the barts and i can't find a 72M with a T or B at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.