1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Bart MkI Electronics from a Cort Josh Paul

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, May 21, 2011.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Hey guys!

I'm in the proceess of updating my Cort Josh Paul with a set of FatStacks and an Audere. So here these are. You know the drill and there are seveal sets out here.

How about: [DEL]$65 shipped CONUS for the set[/DEL] or $35 shipped for the pickups.

Trades -- my preference! I'll trade for just about anything music-or-PA/lighting-related. Mikes, stands, lights, dimmers, controllers, bass gig bags, gear bags, high-end straps (Eyeland/Moody), racks, maybe a ToneBone BassBone (will include a JDI on this trade), raw 12" neo drivers....you get the idea. Non-music stuff too! AR15 stuff, knives, hunting / shooting / camping gear. Hit me up with all sorts of trades. Plus / minus cash, as necessary.

Only pedals I'd be interested in might be compressors (Peavey Biamp, Trace, BBE).

Pix up later today...I'm working on a bass now and can't find the camera.

dcr

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Changed my mind...already added a PRICE DROP!

dcr

3. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Doug I need that pre

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Done!

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Kenny's getting the preamp, but the pickups are still available!

dcr

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Late BUMP!dcr

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Up!dcr