1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Bart MkI preamp out of Cort/Elrick Josh Paul

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, May 1, 2009.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings fellow TBers!

Looking to sell the Bartolini Mk-I preamp out of my Josh Paul Cort/Elrick, but it's the same pre used in a number of popular Korean-made basses, including the Skyline 55-01. Works great and sounds great. Just looking for a change of taste. And a couple of days ago, K-Frog drops me a line and offers up the Demeter pre that came out of his Josh Paul....pre-wired, pre-cut just drop it in. Can't pass that up. So this one goes! I've gigged with the Josh Paul exclusively my last 3-4 gigs and it's performed flawlessly.

Preamp is wired Vol (pull passive)/balance/T/M/B.

Asking $55 shipped CONUS OBO or trade. I'd like to trade towards a set of Bart P2-sized p/ups to replace the Mk1's in the bass, but ALL TRADES EXCEPT PEDALS CONSIDERED. If you have p/ups for sale/trade and want the whole thing, lemme know and we'll work something out.

Thanks!

dcr

2. Some say the electronics are the weak-link in these import basses, writing that I'm sitting and playing my Cort/Elrick JP5... Electronics are great - for that price especially. I don't think I'd be replacing the electronics in my Cortrick anytime soon..

Free bump for a GREAT price!

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

If Kenny hadn't given me such a sweet deal on a pre-wired Demeter to drop in, I prolly wouldn't be selling. It's a great sounding bass, for sure!

dcr

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

BUMP!

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

On HOLD awaiting finalizing of deal.

dcr