Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT:Bass, Amp, Cab, Hardware, Accessories!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by paintandsk8, Jul 12, 2005.

1. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Ok, I'm leaving for college in the fall so I'm selling almost all my bass stuff for one reason or another, and starting from scratch. See bottom of post for trade possibilities. All prices are shipped to the lower 48. Pics of everything below.

Here's my feedback:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178246

---------------------------------------

Warmoth Deluxe 5 - swamp ash body, incredible spalt & flame maple top, 5 piece maple/purpleheart neck, un-marked Pau Ferro FB, Quilted maple headstock veneer, 13 degree tiltback headstock (3+2), Gotoh GB7 tuning machines, rosewood truss rod cover, Maxima Gold Strings, Emg active J's (18 volts, V/V/T/mute switch), Schaller roller bridge, Gold neck plate, Bound body. This is an amazing playing and sounding bass. The only reason I am selling is that I don't want to take such a nice bass into a dorm room with me.

issues: 3mm crack in finish at the bottom corner of the neck pocket (inside bottom cut-away, can't see it when being played), there are some super small air pockets in the finish around the edges of the binding, 1 small ding in the back of the neck.

TRADED

-------------------------------------------

Hartke Model 2000 bass head - 200W @ 4Ohms, tube & SS pre's, compressor, 10 band defeatable eq, high and low pass filters, effects loop. One cap for the eq sliders is missing, the power led has been replaced with a brighter white one. Some scratches from general use. This is the older Model 2000, not the HA2000, many consider this to be the more desirable of the two.

$200 Shipped

-------------------------------------------

Eden Nemesis 4x10 - N-410P, 4 ohms, 450 watts rms, great shape. Recently repainted grill. It has stults spraypainted on the back from the previous owner. Removeable casters included.

SOLD!

--------------------------------------------

Gotoh GB7 tuning machines - set of 5, 3 left, 2 right. Gold.

SOLD

--------------------------------------------

Generic cloverleaf style tuning machines - these have been in my parts bin for a while. They are chrome cloverleaf style tuners - 14mm posts. Screws and ferrules included. The chrome plating is peeling off on a few of these and they aren't the smoothest in the world, but they get the job done. They can be reversed so you can attain any right/left combo. Nearly free, your just paying shipping and handling.

ON HOLD

----------------------------------------------------

5 String bridge - Unknown maker. Top Load only. String spacing is 18 mm center to center. This bridge is part gold part chrome. I found out the hard way that metal polish will take the gold color right off of one of these. :rolleyes: The sides and top edge of the base plate are chrome. You can leave it as is, it actually looks fine, or you could make the whole thing chrome with a little metal polish and elbow grease. Seems pretty solid.

$15 shipped

-----------------------------------------------------

Folding Music Stand - Bright blue, Folds up super small, pretty solid when opened up.

TRADED

-----------------------------------------------------

2. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Before switch was added:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Current:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hartke Model 2000
    [​IMG]

Nemesis 4x10
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Folding Stand, tuning machines, strings, and bridge
    [​IMG]

I guess that about covers it. :)

3. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    PM on its way ...

R

4. impalanut

impalanut

Jul 8, 2005
    Is there a model number for the speaker cabinet. About how much does it weigh? Thanks

5. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    It is an N-410p I believe. The weight is 60 pounds on my bathroom scale.

6. Re:Cymbal stand

7. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    some of us don't have the cash to leave $1000 basses sitting around in closets :(

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Yeah, but it is soon to be an $800 bass. And there are plenty of those in closets.

9. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    If you guys are dead set on me keeping this bass, then buy it from me and sell it back to me for a few hundred less in four years. ;)

10. ElephantTalk

ElephantTalk

Jan 20, 2005
    Indy
    PM sent wrt combo amp

11. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Just curious.....
    Did that bass ever have piezo pickups? Looks a LOT like the one I've been drooling over for the past year or so, from Warmoth's gallery.

12. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Yes interestingly enough that is this bass. It started as a fretless with a different neck, no mags no controls, just a piezo wired straight to jack. The previous owner (drivenmore) then put a fretted neck on it and had EMG's installed. It's in the warmoth gallery under J. keller for those who want to see it in it's former life.

13. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Ha! I thought it looked familiar! :Smug: I've been wondering what kind of piezo was used.

14. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    hey got a Gotoh 201 4 String Bass Bridge for sale?

15. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Will consider reasonable offers. Will start sending stuff to the bay before long.

16. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Are you interested in a trade for my Lakland JO4 that I just posted today? Take a look and let me know. I like the look of your Warmoth. Thanks!

17. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    PM'in ya

18. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
    Cab is sold, Bass and folding stand are pending final trade agreement, cheap tuners are on hold. Thanks guys, now the rest of you just need finish this stuff off!

Head, Gotoh's, Bridge all still available!

19. paintandsk8

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN