1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: BassIQ, QTron, ODB-3, PD7, Line 6 DD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by plekan, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EBS BassIQ: Best filter I have played but I have the Moog now. Sad to see this go but I need the cash. $120

EHX Micro QTron: again, great filter, actually just used it on our last record for a synth filter but I have the BMS now. $70

Boss Bass Overdrive ODB-3: good overdrive with clean blend. looking to upgrade to VT Deluxe to replace. $60

Ibanez PD7: Overdrive, Distortion, Clean boost. $45

Line 6 Dr. Distorto: I love the distortion on this pedal. It is sick, especially if you use a blender to blend with your clean signal. $55

All pedals are used with velcro on the bottom but sound great. All prices plus shipping (I keep getting burned for $15 shipping to Cali on pedals) so make me an offer. I will work with you.

I'm open to trades. Mostly looking for a VT Bass Deluxe. Maybe a Copilot Orbit or a wireless system. My board is stocked right now.

2. bump

3. ba bump

4. ba da bump

5. Make me an offer peeps...

6. forest bump

7. Ok looking to get rid of my Subdecay Flying Tomato as well.

Id like to replace it with a Devi Ever Bass Fuzz or I think its also called super massive black hole. Anyone?

8. Bump

9. Jory D

Jory D

Dec 23, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    I've sent you a pm. Merry Christmas!

10. Pms replied to.

Still have all the pedals.

11. Jory D

Jory D

Dec 23, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    I didn't get your pm, did you get mine?

12. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    ^+1

PM sent on the ODB-3. Let me know if we can work something out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.