1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Bassmods 3 band active Pre on Jazz plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MarkoYYZ, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    I picked this up many months ago and has it has sat untouched. Knowing it will continue to sit untouched, I'd rather put it out there to see if it can be turned into something usable or cash. Cash of course being very usable :)

Looking for $65 shipped CONUS/Canada or something similar value in trade. ** SOLD **

I have other items that can be added with it to even out value, if someone might have a BAII available, or some Lollipop tuners? Need P/J pickups (either/or both) as well.

Attached Files:

2. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    Monday bump.

Send out any offer of your surplus gear - you never know!

3. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    What sort of preamp is this??

4. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    Bassmods, 3 band active w/ passive option

beq12passivetonelogojplate.

Got something else you wanna send with your chrome BAII?

5. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL

Such as?? Haha. I have a few pedals I'd be willing to part with but other than that, I don't have much. Can you out this in a P bass if you still the cavity out more?

6. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    There's no reason you couldn't mount this onto any bass, by removing it from the Jazz plate first. It works best with 2 pickups - so a PJ makes more sense - and you'd have to put a 4th hole on the pick guard, with the jack through the body. I think pretty much all active PJs are done this way. It would work on a P, you just set the beldn all the way to the front, I guess.

...and yes, I could try out some pedals. All I have at the moment are an Ibanez distortion pedal, MXR envelope filter and Boss Chorus. A different fuzzbox could be OK, maybe an EQ... run it by me.

7. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL

Well let me give it some thought. I'll post a pic of some pedals here later tonight for your perusal.

8. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    ...and SOLD! Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.