1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: BBE BMAX SS Pre-Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HEADLE, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD!PRICE DROP!! $180.00 shippedHey all, I have an almost brand new (less than a month old) BBE BMAX Pre-Amp that just isn't doing it for me. I know what I want and I'm going looking for it. Trade material would be a Trace Elliot GP SMX pre 7 or 12 band. Other Trace Pre's would be considered. Other wise I'm looking for $180.00 shipped. Original box and manual included. I'd also entertain Sans Amp pre's. Maybe others? What you got?

3366534827_d4047fa8f0_b.

Thanks,

H

2. Greyvagabond

Greyvagabond

Aug 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Bump for an awesome preamp at a good price. Looks hot too!

3. Btw - that Gem Sound might not be doing you any favors with your sound. I've had one that would clip easily and distort and overheat, even with the volume not up very high. It's possible a different power amp and not the preamp could make all the difference.

Otherwise, bump for a great preamp - I love mine... it replaced all my other amps!

4. For what I paid for the gem sound I love it. I don't run it hard. It's rated at a thousand watts but I doubt it. I gig with a sansamp bddi straight to the board with in-ears, so this is my at home practice rig. It sounds real good just not what I'm looking for exactly.

H

5. Little heads up for everyone. I do know that you can buy one of these brand new for virtually the same cost. I just bought this one less than a month ago. I'm primarily looking for someone who wants to trade an old Trace Elliot pre-amp or someone who wants to get rid of an RBI or RPM and try one of these. Thanks for the replies.

H

6. Price Drop! $180.00 shipped!

H

7. mjolnir

mjolnir Thor's Hammer 2.1.3beta

Jun 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    PM sent.

8. Replied

H

9. On Hold Pending Payment!

H