1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Behringer Bass V-Amp Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bardolphus, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    I bought this unit in June 2009 as an intro into the world of effects so as to see what would be useful to me and if I wanted to use effects at all. I've decided I like effects but I do not need the modeling features of this unit and thus, am putting together a pedalboard now. This lived in my rack and was gigged up until February of this year. No scratches on the front but has normal wear from living in the rack. All buttons, knobs, and jacks work (although I'll admit that there are some jacks/inputs/outputs in the back that I have never used).

Let's start at $110 shipped CONUS.

As for trades, I'm building my board so I'm pretty open to just about anything that you want to throw out there effect wise. I don't need an envelope filter, octaver, or tuner though - those are taken care of. Just try me on anything else you may have. I am specifically looking for a 6U Gator or SKB rack unit as I'm not going to be using the 8U I have now.

I'll post pics later this evening.

I'm also selling:
    Behringer FCB 1010 Midi Foot Controller: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652154

2. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Pics!

Sorry for the cell phone pics...my camera was broken while in the wife's purse.

IMG00042-20100427-1747.

IMG00043-20100427-1747.

IMG00046-20100427-1748.

IMG00047-20100427-1748.

Still has the plastic on the display...
    IMG00048-20100427-1749.

IMG00049-20100427-1749.

3. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Bump! C'mon fellas...I know the Behringer stuff doesn't get much love around here but I'm willing to let this go for cheap! Really and honestly, I'd be completely happy trading this for something like an MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz or MXR Carbon Copy...or some other kind of pedal. Someone offer me something for this before it goes to evilbay!!!

4. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Listed on evilbay bump...

5. Bardolphus

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Sold on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.