1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Benavente Vortex # 0003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lbardot, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbardot

lbardot

Sep 27, 2004
    Seattle
    Trades prefered but selling might definitely be an option.
    Full option Benavente Vortex made in 2002 in the USA, with rare bubble maple top, DiMarzio Ultrajazz PU's with fingerboard matching wooden cover (nice !), matching wooden electronic cavity cover, 3/2 head, 19mm string spacing, adjustable 3-band Demeter preamp, birdeye maple fingerboard with block inleys, 9.5/10 condition. Other pics on demand. Soft-case included.

Interested in a trade with Lakland 55-94 of DJ5 (or other model except JO 5), Parker Fly (5 only), 4-String Jazzbass of comparable value, 4-string Gibson les Paul LPB-3 bass, other 5-String bass with 35" scale of comparable value - must be standard spacing -, F-Bass. No fretless please.

See my other trade offers : Citron AE5F et Basslab Soul 5F

Attached Files:

2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Beautiful bass!!

What do you feel a bass like that is worth as far as trade value goes?

3. lbardot

lbardot

Sep 27, 2004
    Seattle
    This is not a common bass, and the level of finish and options is quite unusual for a Vortex, so that's a difficult question for which I have only one good answer : if the trade seems interesting for both parties, this is the right value.

I am ideally looking for a trade vs. Ken Smith (not a neck through), a Parker Fly 5, or other similarly priced 5 string bass (F-bass with "standard" finish, Roscoe, etc ... but I remain open for other trade offers as long as the bass is in very good condition and plays great.

4. xlows

xlows

Oct 21, 2006
    Minnesota
    What would the price be to buy it outright?

5. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    Dude, this is creepy....I was the second owner of this bass and I just happen to have a 5 String Ken Smith that I was looking to trade.

I want her back, PM sent!

6. lbardot

lbardot

Sep 27, 2004
    Seattle
    PM responded

7. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    PM incoming

8. lbardot

lbardot

Sep 27, 2004
    Seattle
    Traded to DeBassist ! Thanks for looking !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.