1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Bergantino HT 322 $550 plus shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blueacid4l, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2006
    I just got this a couple of days ago and while I love the sound and have been gassing for one of these for a couple of years, this doesn't fit in my car very well and I need a more modular setup since I'm not playing clubs or bars anymore. $550 plus shipping. I'll take a hit on this one eventhough I haven't gigged with her, much less owned her for more than a week. Would be interested in trades: small Acme, EA, or Accugroove or a good head. Looking for a small cab for the end of next week. Will post pics later. INCLUDES BERGANTINO COVER!:hyper:

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I might be interested. Believe it or not, this is one cab I don't already have. :smug:

Is there anything that I have listed in my profile as "for sale/trade" that you might be interested in?

Also, what is the condition of the cab?

Tom.

3. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    where are you located?

4. Interested as well.

5. blueacid4l

blueacid4l Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Traded!