1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT : Bergantino HT115 and SWR Goliath Jr

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seakamp, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seakamp

seakamp Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Bergantino HT115 - SOLD

I recently acquired this great cab along with an HT322. I must say that I prefer the punchiness of the HT322 over the HT115. Thats not to say that the HT115 is a flop machine but the 10s and 12s in the HT322 do make it what I'm looking for. This is probably the best single 15 that I've played through. Great clarity, very articulate and musical, power hungry, overall it is a great cab with a great tweeter and a great crossover. If I wasn't so infatuated with the HT322 I'd be holding onto this cab but GAS is GAS and this cab has gotta make way for another HT322. The corners are a little rough but that is the only flaw. Just the normal sliding scuffing on the corners. 400W 8ohm, $425 shipped.

bergie.

SWR Goliath Jr - SOLD

I am the original owner of this cab. I have owned this for about 6 years and in that time it has seen 1 gig. It has been my main practice cab and has only been used with a Peavey Mark III so it has never been pushed hard. Great sizzle, great lows, overall a well balanced cab. Its gotta make way for another HT322. Yours for $315 shipped. I believe this is 8 ohm and 350 Watts
    FRONT.

Make your offers.

2. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

Very interested ... CASH IS BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET !

a perfect match for my HT310 and Stewart 2.1 ...:D

PM sent .

3. seakamp

seakamp Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Sorry :crying:

SOLD!:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.