1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Bergantino HT115 , Eden Navigator , Hartke 3500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seakamp, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Bergantino HT115

I recently acquired this great cab along with an HT322. I must say that I prefer the punchiness of the HT322 over the HT115. Thats not to say that the HT115 is a flop machine but the 10s and 12s in the HT322 do make it what I'm looking for. This is probably the best single 15 that I've played through(I don't know what thats good for). Great cab, Great tweeter, great crossover. If I wasn't so infatuated with the HT322 I'd be holding onto this cab but GAS is GAS and this cab has gotta make way for another HT322. The corners are a little rough but no cracks, just the normal sliding around scuffing on the corners. 400W 8ohm, $425 shipped.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32113&d=1143691241

Eden Navigator

I purchased this Navigator New in October of 2005. I am the original owner. The navigator has lived its whole life in a shockmount rack. It has never been abused and it does not have a scratch on it. Mint condition. I paid $850 for it shipped to me. I'd like $675 shipped to you. Comes with the original box, footswitch, power cable, midi cable and manual.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32116&d=1143691678

Hartke 3500 SOLD

I have had this head as a backup for a few months now. I got it from a friend in an equipment trade. I no longer need this as a backup head as I am looking to keep my CA9 and purchase a Thunderfunk as well so I can rely on the new Thunderfunk as a head and will have no need for the 3500. SOLD.
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32117&d=1143691678

Shoot me any questions you may have of the gear. I have more gear in the proper for sale sections! I'm only looking for a few items for trade/credit on:

Thunderfunk TFB-550B
    Kern IP-777
    Demeter pres
    Possibly a P or P/J bass

Thanks! Oh I have more pictures of everything if you'd like different angles just shoot me a PM or e-mail.

2. ElephantTalk

ElephantTalk

Jan 20, 2005
    Indy
    PM

3. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Right back atcha.

4. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    price drop

to the top

5. Links to pics aren't working for some reason...

6. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Interesting... I guess I can't get my uploads working properly here on TB. If you wanna see anything at all just shoot me a PM with your e-mail in it and I can send pics via e-mail.

7. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    bump:bassist:

8. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    The Hartke Is Gone:bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.