1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Bergantino NV610

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassguppy, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***SOLD***

Let's lower the price a wee bit....$700 o/b/o + shipping/packing. Local to the SF/Sac/Reno area is cool too.

Tolex covered Berg NV610. what else is there to say about this cab.

I am the 2nd owner. Condition is around a 7.5/8 out of 10. It has a few tears on the lower back of the cab and a few scuffs here and there. The tolex is still on several of the rips and can be glued down. Speakers are very fine and the cab has never been pushed too insanely. 4ohms, approx 100lbs. As can be seen in pic #1, from the front it looks swell.

If you're local to the SF Bay Area/Sacramento & you'd like to give the cab a spin I have a couple heads (and bass you can demo with.

If REALLY interested I can ship but it will be at buyer cost via Fedex and will likely be a bit over $100 to ship and other charges for packing.

Will consider trades also for lighter weight 410's, 210's, 212's, or 112's (Berg/Epifani/etc...).

and pics are now added. I have a few more pics that I can email if interested.

2. silvertripper

silvertripper Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I swear these Berg's never come up in a Houston sale, only every other city! I want a 610 Berg so bad!!

3. To ship this guy it will be in the $100 range (not including packaging). If your willing to pay for shipping and packaging I can work on getting someone to drop it off at Fedex.

4. silvertripper

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Thinking about it!! Asking the warden for a green light!!

5. the warden....:D

i hear ya.

6. silvertripper

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Bassguppy... Do you know how to install new cabinet doors and also polish granite countertops? Warden gave the red light. Darn!!

7. let me know if you change your mind about shipping.

8. pics added. And I will ship at the buyers expense for packing & shipping.

9. silvertripper

Mar 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If I can just sell my SVT810E cab we'll be talking.

10. Session1969

Session1969

Dec 2, 2010
    Hey there, I'm playing at La Barca tonight in case you have any interest in a Berg HS410. I might be down for a trade.

11. The HS410 is a great cab but the weight tells me no sadly. I need to stay in the under 60ish lbs.

12. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    PM Sent

13. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    "Hey Josie" bump. We crank it when it comes on KPL.

14. XM has been playing that song regularly since mid-July. I only wish they would switch it up a little because there are a half dozen other songs from the CD which IMO had stronger songwriting & a good hook. And..thanks for listening.

15. Martin89

Martin89

Nov 8, 2010
    Glendale, AZ
    Unofficial Endorser: Ibanez, D'Addario, Zoom
    Interested in a GK 410 MBE? 4 ohms, <50 lbs, 800 watts RMS handling. I'll haggle with cash difference.

16. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    PM: might be more interested in this trade :)

17. sorry I've demo'd the GK 410 before & just wasn't for me.

18. anyone????

19. I would, but the only 410 I have is an Ampeg 410LHF and you're are on the wrong side of the US.
    Good luck!

20. cddesign

cddesign

Jan 12, 2012
    i sent you an email....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.