1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT:Black Bongo 4HH-(re-list)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

$850 shipped conus.

I just bought this Bongo not even a couple months ago here on TB and I love it. However, I am having more Fender gas. So, here it goes. It's a black 2004 Bongo. Has 2 very tiny spots on the headstock which can be covered by a sharpie, has a small ding about the 7th fret, which was so minor I didn't notice it right away. And the one I put on there, or the guitar player, is on the back of the headstock, there is a very, very light indentation of a tuner from his guitar. You can see it, but it's so minor it's almost comical. More like a battle scar. I will get pictures up of the Bongo and the marks. Trust me, they are all very minor.

This bass is a gem. If you like Music Man basses, you will love this. Very light weight, around 9lbs. Painted neck, matching headstock, 18v active. It has a lot of low end and is very fun to play. Whoever gives this a new home will be very, very satisfied! All of the smudges on the pictures are finger prints.

Includes strap locks and buttons, a Levy's leather strap, and an OHSC.

Here is what I'm looking for:
    Fender American Std P 5
    Fender American Std J 5
    Fender USA P
    Fender USA J
    Fender P/J
    Lakland Skyline JO
    Lakland Skyline BG
    Lakland Skyline DJ
    Lakland Skyline Decade
    Lakland 5502-preferably a D

2. BigRedBassPlayer

010-2.
    009-1.
    008-2.
    007-1.
    006-1.
    005-3.
    A picture of the very small ding. Couldn't capture it by camera. Right to the left of the fret marker.
    010-1.

3. BigRedBassPlayer

Updated. Looking for a sale or what's on my trade list. Hit me with offers!!!

4. BigRedBassPlayer

Bump for offers. Still have a couple great ones on the table. One I'm very close to. But, seeing what else is out there.

5. BigRedBassPlayer

Gonna miss it, but it's off to a new home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.