1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Black Stingray HH, 6 months old. $1100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by santacruzom, Dec 18, 2006.

1. I can't believe I'm so fickle when it comes to basses, but anyway...

I just bought this bass about 6 months ago and, of course, fell in love with it immediately. At the time I was also considering a Rickenbacker but didn't have much luck, you know, actually finding one to buy. Well, someone in town is selling a Rick so to raise the cash, I'm going to put this thing up for sale and see what happens.

It's in excellent condition... I haven't even had it long enough to have to change the battery. It's a versatile and powerful-sounding bass and I'm still not sure if I'm doing the right thing here, but ultimately, I think it might just be a bit too hi-fi and aggressive sounding for our material.

Since the Rickenbacker's going for 1100, that's what I hope to get for this guy. Also, I'll consider a trade for a Rick.

Here are the pics:

2. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
    Don't be so hard on yourself, we all suffer from the same disease.;) Free bump

3. vikunja

vikunja

Oct 29, 2004
    Norway
    pm sent