1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Bogdan "All Your Bass" Tonebender Mk II clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RCCollins, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a compact clone of the most bass-friendly of classic fuzzes by the enigmatic creator of the "Polish Love" bass OD. tweaked for maximum agressiveness.

A very rare pedal from the man behind the "Polish Love"!

To my knowledge fewer than five of these pedals exist. Rustynuts had one and he closed his thread about it at the builder's request. Eventually, Bogdan was ready to premiere it and held a giveaway contest (see the linked thread by Chronicle for the whole story) in the TB effects forum to whoever could guess the design - The winner was TimmyDX. After hearing Chronicle's clips, people were clamoring to order this pedal from Poland - until Bogdan decided it didn't sound good on bass(!) and refused to take orders for it.

I had been impressed by the clips but thought I'd never get my hands on one - until TimmyDX put his up for sale. Lucky me! It sounds just like the clips, too! But I am notoriously finnicky about fuzz. So I'm making this available for trade.

TRADED!

2. Bump for a great TB'er. :D

3. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    PM'd.

4. Traded to Hollow Man for a bassiq, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.