1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT:Bogdan Tonebender Clone:1 0f about 3 in Existence

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by darkrising, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Traded!!!!!!
    I recently bought this from Hollow Man and after fiddling around with it decided it just isn't my thing. Here is a quote from his ad about the pedal:

"Most of you Bogdan pedal fans know about this one... he made about three or so before deciding that he didn't like the sound and pulled them from his lineup, to the chagrin of a lot of people. I like it, but the sound is more aggressive than my needs call for, so it's on the market. If you're into big distortion pedals that no one else on the block has, this one's for you!"

This pedal will do the Toolish growl and well beyond......

Pics:

DSCF0141.
    DSCF0140.

Traded!!!!!!!!!

Electronix Gemini Drive/MessDrive Hybrid Plus
    Tech 21 XXLB(plus cash on your end)
    Something with massive Distortion

Feel free to run anything by me as I am definitely open to anything. PM with any offers/questions and thank for looking!

2. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!!

3. Effects junkies can skim text and make themselves believe they don't need a pedal.

Pictures with custom enclosures and knobs make their brains go all screwy and then suddenly rent doesn't need to get paid and their wife/gf won't mind another "momentary dip" into junior's college fund.

Actually she'll like it.
    She will THANK you for buying it.

:help:

Pics please.

4. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP for added pics so you can dip into the College Fund, eat Ramen Noodles for weeks and beg for change on the side of the road with a "Will Work For Bass Pedals" sign!!!!!!!!

5. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    I had one of these (probably this one) and it is a pretty sweet, bass-friendly, harsh clipping, aggressive fuzz.

6. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    RC if you sold this to Hollow Man than I do believe this was yours! I dig the tool type sound but honestly think I would rather try something completely different. I'm kinda gassing for a Gemini Drive. Don't really know why just what I've heard clips wise sounds great. I am opening this up to trades as well so if you want to try something different this is for you! And rare as well. Think Polish Love drunk and on steroids.....or maybe not:D

7. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Holy crap, I've been wanting this thing forever, but it always appears just after my cash has disappeared.

8. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!!

9. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    POSITIVE GROUND WARNING

10. pm sent.

11. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!! All PM's returned and this will go to the Bay if not gone by the end of the week.......

12. pm sent

13. mine mine mine mine.

14. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Traded!!!!! Thanks Dave!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.