1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Bogdan Tonebender clone, Devi Hyperion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by davedamage, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $135 for both pedals, right here, right now!!! I am going to pull this price if the pedal I'm eyeballing the **** out of disappears, so get on it!

So I'm finally cutting back on my fuzz, as five on one board was more than I needed. So here come the two that can go.

Bogdan Tonebender MkII clone: Here's the original thread where everyone was trying to figure out what it was. For awhile there, it was one of only three, but apparently he's making them again. It's in perfect shape with some velcro on the back. sloppy sound clip. As per the only price gauge I have, $80 shipped SOLD.

Devi Ever Hyperion: The grey, not red version. Awesome pedal. another sloppy sound clip $75 shipped SOLD

I'm willing to trade both of them together for a good filter, or maybe a good analog delay. I'm really hoping to score a Qballs: Enigma.

Pics on the board:
    PT1FINAL-1.

The Hyperion is the grey one, second from bottom left, and the Bogdan is the green one right next to it.

2. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    How does the Devi handle your low end? Do you have an audio clips?

3. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    The Devi is just a wicked pedal, can't believe she's still here!!

4. Stupid question - in the Devi clip, are you using a pick?

5. nope, just me fingers.

6. The hyperion is an excellent distortion/ fuzz hybrid. It retains the low end pretty well. It has excellent sustain and the crackly decay Devi is renowned for. It sounds just like the clip posted and on the youtube vid . I think it sounds great with fingerplaying and with flats.
    Free bump.

7. alright, quick, temporary price drop! buy both of them for $135! i am deleting this post if the exact pedal i am looking to buy is sold. i'm getting impatient so someone can take advantage of it and get a KILLER deal!

8. for reals, why hasn't somebody scooped these up yet?

9. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Hold these till this afternoon, I am running late to a meeting and want to hear the clips before I can jump on the deal. I will respond before the day is over.

10. not a problem.

11. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I really like um, but I don't need two similar pedals, and I'd like to spend a little less for a single pedal (or a little more for a nicer single pedal) Thanks for the hold. G'luck with the sale!

12. individual price drops and the price for the pair still stands!

13. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    PM sent.

14. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    pm sent

15. PM your way!

16. and they are gone! thanks, guys.