1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT:Bogen Camera Stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by gjbassist, Jan 9, 2012.

1. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Kansas City, MO
    If any of you are photographers or have a photographer in the family then you probably know what this is. I have a Bogen studio camera stand that is in excellent shape. I have not used it in a few years and it is taking up room in the basement. It rolls around on wheels and can be locked in place. The height is easily adjusted with one hand from 5 inches to about 5 feet. I don't know what model it is or how old but it still works perfectly. These stands new are not cheap. Most of the Bogen (now Manfrotto) stands start at around $1000 and go up from there. I would like to get $325 shipped in the conUS. No international shipping due to size. I would also be interested in trading for a speaker cabinet, preferably Ampeg PF cabs or a bass of some sort. stand01.