Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: BOSS CEB-3 & ODB-3....$80

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Feb 22, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Howdy, howdy...

SOLD for $50 to TB'er Tim Cole.......I have an absolutely mint condition CEB-3 up for trade. It comes with the original box, and every single piece of paperwork that came in it. Not a scratch anywhere on this pedal. It looks like it has never been used. Still bright and shiny. I will even include a brand spankin' new Duracell 9v battery. This pedal does not come with a power supply.

SOLD for $30 to TB'er jarros........ I also have a very much used, but in perfect working order ODB-3. It has some sticker residue on the footswitch, and your normal knicks from use. No dents, or gouges in the finish though. No power supply, but I will give you a brand new Duracell 9 volt battery.

FREEBIE to TB'er jarros........Finally, I have a Boss PSA-120T power supply. It is not working. Anyone familiar with electronics can probably fix it.

Cash is one option. I would like $50 for the pedal, plus shipping. Let me know what you have to trade. I'm open to just about anything.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey everyone.....don't forget about these pedals.

I have two potential deals on the CEB-3, nothing firm yet though.

-Mike

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    at the request of a fellow TB'er, here is a pic of the CEB-3.

-Mike

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    ODB-3 has been sold to fellow TB'er jarros.

Thank you Jared!

-Mike

5. I just joined TB a few days ago while looking for some used equipment, and let me say that MJ5150 has left a good first impression about these forums. His responses to questions were VERY fast and helpful. I'm still waiting for the item to be shipped (the PayPal transaction is still being sorted out), but Mike assures me he will send the package first thing in the morning. I would definately buy from him again! Thanks Mike!

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    More interest being shown in the CEB-3. If you are thinking about it, now is the time to make your move.

-Mike

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    All of the deals I had lined up, evaporated. So, I am back to square one with this pedal.

I know someone out there wants/needs one of these. Make me a legit offer.

-Mike

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
  9. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Someone needs to buy this pedal from me.....now. The money from this pedal will buy me another one.

$50 shipped. This pedal looks like it was made yesterday. I still can not find any marks on it.

Did I mention it is $50 shipped?

-Mike