1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Boss GT-6b $155

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MooseLumps, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseLumps

MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Vic Wooten's live effects choice! This unit has been good to me, but there's a hole in my credit card, dear Liza, that I must throw money into.

This unit has seen it's share of use, and it shows, but it still functions perfectly. Minor scratches and such all over. It has velcro on the bottom and some minor scratching. The power supply is also velcro'ed. The one major ding is a dented corner. This does nothing to impair the unit, but it is there so now you know... the rest of the story.

A couple of things I really like about this unit, and why I'm hesitant to sell at all:
    This unit has some really fun compression options. Tasteful compression is how I start my chain, so that was a real boon for me.
    This unit gets a lot of flack for having dedicated effects sections, from the people who don't like saving patches and scrolling between them. I find, however, that assigning one pedal to switch multiple effects works just as well. Just reading the manual really helps with this unit. Want to swell how much distortion is in a patch with the footpedal? It's in the manual.

The reverbs and choruses are really swell in this unit. I find that that was what I was using it for. but now I have another unit that does verbs and everything else, so I'm set.

Manual here

front3.

top2-1.

top2-2.

top2-4.

front4.

front5.

frontdiffers.

frontpedal.

corner2.

cornerblur.

front.

bottom-1.

155 is my[DEL] firm[/DEL] asking price OBO, shipped CONUS. HI, AK and International buyers are welcome, but expect increased shipping costs. PAYPAL or Money Order only.

As far as trades, I'm really only looking for the following (+ or- cash):
    Dingwall compatible strings
    3 leaf envelope filters
    Nordstrand dual coil pickups in EMG 40 shells
    Update 8/14
    ACG filter preamps
    FEA Growler

2. MooseLumps

MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    Posting to Craigslist today. Talkbass still gets priority. Make me an offer!

3. MooseLumps

MooseLumps

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    bump

4. Habilis

Habilis

Jan 4, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'd like to buy this. PM sent

5. MooseLumps

MooseLumps