1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Boss GT6B, MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jerzyshore, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sold! :hyper: Thanks to you all. Jerzy :bassist:

Hi!

I have a Boss GT6B that for all intents and purposes is brand new. Not a mark on it. Never been taken out, except to transport it here to my house. My best friend and fellow bass player recently passed away (HORRIBLE! - &#(@*&)@!$# COLON CANCER), and this is one of the pieces of equipment that belonged to him. He never got to use it either.

Whew. Anyway, my use of effects is rather more simple, so I'm offering this for sale. New they go for $395.

For $265, it will be carefully packed and shipped to you.

As for trades, who knows? I'm not looking for anything in particular, but hey, it's probably worth a shot!

Thanks.

Jerzy

2. See you tomorrow!

3. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    2 pm's sent. I forgot that I sent you one earlier. Sorry!

4. aphex bass xciter & a jdi direct box + cash?

5. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    you have a PM

6. I've replied to the PM's. Nice offers for trades...THANK YOU...but not quite what I need! :meh: The board is still available, so keep trying! I'll keep it on here for a while before tranferring over to eBay. :mad:

Thumpitty thump thump

Jerzy

7. BobWestbrook

BobWestbrook Mr.

Mar 13, 2006
    Philly suburb
    IM sent

8. Bump it up!

Later,

J:D

9. Bump...

10. did you get my pm about the trade?

11. I thought I did! I guess I didn't! :D

Back atcha now!

Jerzy

12. Friday Night Bumpage...:hyper:

13. it up!

14. Thanks for the trade offers! Nothing that I need at the moment though! :meh:

Still open to trades, but I with Christmas/Chanukkah/Kwaanza coming, I could use some cash!

Price dropped to $265, going on eBay tomorrow...You have your chance to get it first here before it sells there!

Thumpity Thump thump... :bassist:

Jerzy

15. I admit to a small amount of surprise... ...This SHIPPED is about the price of ONE EBS or other (fill in the blank) nice pedal!

Oh well... ...Still available, until it sells on eBay...

Cheers,

Jerzy

16. adisu

adisu I admit it, I'm a "user"

Apr 8, 2005
    Israel
    I sent You a PM a while ago but You did not answer , I guess Israel is too far for you to ship this Item!!??? :(

17. PM sent on this unit.

Dan

18. SOLD!

Ships out tomorrow!

Thank you very much.

Jerzy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.