1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: BOSS ME-50B w/ adaptor - $150

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman1185, Sep 5, 2008.

1. If you hang out much in the Effects forum, you've probably seen me singing the praises of the ME-50B. It's a great unit, but I have decided to go with a more focused single-effects setup. I will include a Danelectro 9-volt adaptor that works great.

The pedal is in 100% working condition, but it does have a few minor cosmetic issues. The biggest is that it is missing the knob for the compressor selection pot. The pot still turns just fine, but the knob is gone. There is also some velcro on the bottom, but it is actually on the bottom of the chassis, not on the rubber feet, so it shouldn't catch on carpet or anything like that.

I'm looking for $140, or a cool trade. I'm in the market for a PT-2, so one of those + cash would be excellent, or other cool effects, as well as possibly a good tuner pedal or a good DI (Radial, Countryman...). I'll eat the shipping in the lower 48.

Paypal is accepted and preferred.

Attached Files:

2. dmq89

dmq89

Feb 21, 2006
    Selkirk, MB, Canada
    PM sent!!!

3. Still available!

4. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    PM sent

5. Still up!

6. Bump.

Come on, guys, shoot me some offers here.

7. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

PM sent

8. You guys keep offering me things that I want, but have no real justification for owning. :D

It's still available!

9. skiscem

(Thinking in what else to offer.....)

10. Maybe $140? ;)

11. skiscem

I only have 40 :rollno: thats................... 100 to go

12. Yeah, I feel you on that. I've got a VT Bass on order, then I'm going to need a Pedaltrain PT-2 and some more George L's... It never ends.

13. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
    I need to look and see what I might have available for trade

14. The item is sold.