FS/FT - Boss Micro BR - Trade for Set of Jazz 5 PUPs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassphreak, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    I have a Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder in excellent condition. I picked it up on the classifieds several months ago and have barely used it. Looking to sell or trade for a set of Jazz 5 pickups.

Boss Micro BR comes with the case and original box. Instructions have been misplaced, but I have the PDF version which is easier to search. Description and specs below.

Sell for $135 shipped CONUS.

On trade, I'm looking for a good set of High Output Jazz 5 (V) pickups that I can drop into a Fender MIM Jazz V (PASSIVE) without routing. I am primarily interested in DiMarzio Ultras or SD Basslines. I would also consider a set of Fender MIA PUPs as well. But if you have something that will work, let me know.

Only other thing I'm looking for on trade would be a Boss ME-50B. Also interested in picking up an Ibanez Mikro Guitar for my daugher so if you have one.......

--------

Product Description

Boss MICRO BR Digital Recorder is a small, yet powerful, recording solution designed for musicians on the go. Barely larger than an iPod, the Micro BR offers 4 simultaneous playback tracks and 32 Virtual Tracks.

With on-board effects, built-in rhythm patterns and a tuner, this MP3-capable unit also offers an SD Card slot and USB port for easy recording and data transfer. With so many features packed into a pocket-sized unit, no guitarist should be without one.

----
    Specs

Ultra-Portable. Slightly Larger Than an iPod

4-Track Simultaneous Playback (With 32 Virtual Tracks)

Loads and Plays MP3 Files

Multiple Onboard Effects

Dedicated Guitar Input

Time-Stretch and Center Cancel Features (Includes MP3 files)

293 Built-In Rhythm Patterns

Built-In Tuner and Microphone

USB Port

SD Card Slot (128MB Card Included)

2. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    $125 shipped. I found pups and a bridge that will work. Would like to unload the Boss to pay for them.

3. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    sold locally.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.