1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Boss OC3, Digitech Chorus, Xotic RC Bass Booster clone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Lazarus.Bird, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    I have three pedals for sale or trade.

$60 Boss Super Octave OC-3. Pretty straight forward. Comes with original manual.

$45 DigiTech Bass Multi Chorus. Comes with original manual and box.

$45 Xotic Bass RC Booster clone in Boss SD-1 enclosure. Description from previous owner: "It was made by Screaminglucy...she does builds on here now and then. It can do a clean boost, and can get gritty as hell. She put a bigger gain pot in so you get a dirtier sound than the RC Booster alone." This is pretty accurate. With the gain dimed this actually makes a pretty nice little dirt box. Traded an ODB for this so I figure $45 is a fair price.

All pedals have been used and gigged so they are not mint, but are in good condition. They also have velcro on the back, but have the "soft" side which is the opposite of what most people do.

Open to trades, cash makes for nice easy transactions. I just picked up a Carbon Copy and Small Stone so I'm set on delay and phase for now. Always interested in fuzz/OD/distortion.

IMG_20120812_124919.

IMG_20120812_124944.

2. PM Sent.

3. Lazarus.Bird

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    Bump

4. Lazarus.Bird

Aug 16, 2010
    Pittsburgh