1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Brand new Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Limeman, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Brand new Carvin BRX 10.2 Neo cab. I've had it for 14 days now (missed the Carvin return window) and have decided that although it is an excellent cab with lots of punch and volume, I like the sound of 12s, better than 10s. It is in brand new condition, 10 out of 10. Will ship in the original Carvin container. Includes warranty card that has yet to be filled out. I removed the Carvin logo from the grill, but will put that back when I ship. These go for $375 plus shipping (and tax if you live in Cali like me). $340 shipped CONUS. I figure that depending on where you live, you'll save about $70+ as opposed to buying direct from Carvin. Will also trade for an Aguilar GS112 in excellent condition. PM me if interested.

Update: Called Carvin and they are taking the BRX back even though it is past the 10-day evaluation period. Great company to deal with guys!! Cab no longer for sale/trade.

Carvin102front.
    Carvin102back.
    Carvin102Logo.

Update: Called Carvin and they are taking the BRX back even though it is past the 10-day evaluation period. Great company to deal with guys!! Cab no longer for sale/trade.

2. what is the impedance?

3. The BRX 10.2 Neo is 4 ohm. 600 watts. 46lbs.

4. Update: Called Carvin and they are taking the BRX back even though it is past the 10-day evaluation period. Great company to deal with guys!! Cab no longer for sale/trade.