1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT:Brian Moore Custom Shop C907, NAMM edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by austentaciousC, Nov 14, 2010.

1. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    '99 Brian Moore C907p 7-string guitar. Tobacco burst over amazing Quilt maple top, mahogany body, birdseye neck, rosewood fingerboard, Dimarzio HSH pickups with coil tapping, piezo bridge, and original HSC. Crafted in the Brewster, NY Brian Moore factory. Also comes with a stereo cord for use with the piezo, as well as the truss rod tool, wrenches for set up and the original strap buttons (it currently has Schallers). The guitar is in excellent condition, except for the back cover plate for the trem, which was cracked and glued back together. It works fine, but looks a little gnarled. The frets are in excellent shape with very little wear and there isnt' a scratch, ding, dent, or blemish anywhere on the guitar.

It is my understanding that this guitar was the very 1st 7-string made by Brian Moore and was a NAMM show piece. It was built for endorser Jeff George. This is also the same guitar featured on the Brian Moore website. This guitar started as a standard 907 and was sent back to the factory to have the Piezo added. If you look on the website it only has 2 knobs, the 3rd for the piezo was added on it's return trip to the plant. The guitar was recently set up and has less then 10 minutes on a fresh set of D'addario strings with ridiculously low action.

Asking $1600 or trade for comparable bass

This is the best guitar i have ever played, unfortunately i dont have any time to play it and need to fund a family expedition, although a trade for a nice 6 string or fretless bass would also be considered

Also, i wont be able to check my PM's till thursday night, so till then, someone keep me bumped!:hyper:

2. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    Bump!

3. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Any interest in a ZETA Crossover?

4. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    bump!