1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Brubaker Custom Lexa

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TALL&STOUT, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Hey guys, after my bass binge, its time to purge the ones that aren't getting action (wife is telling me our condo can only hold a "couple of basses").

Steve already listed this with a ton of pics and descriptions, so I would like to just point you back to his original post:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660244&highlight=

Nothing has changed since this post, I just realized that I really like smaller necks (16mm-18mm) and the 20mm Lexa neck is just a little too wide for me. It truly is a huge sounding bass with those amazing Lane Poor pups and 2-Tek bridge. I am asking $1000 shipped in a road worn case via UPS ground insured. I also have a 1987 USA G&L L2000 for sale.

Trade wise, I prefer non-maple necks (mostly wenge), but would be open to offers and I can pair both the Brubaker and G&L together for a higher end bass (Lakland, Pedulla, Warwick...). Also looking for a very small combo amp (Phil Jones, MarkBass or a GB Shuttle extension cab). Cheers!

2. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump for the Brubaker

3. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Traded to Justin.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.