1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Carlo robelli acoustic electric guitar $50

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JugbandBlues, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JugbandBlues

JugbandBlues Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    I got this from a friend a while ago and it's been sitting in my closet ever since. I don't really know anything about it, I tried looking online but couldn't find one that looks like this with this kind of binding. I guess the jack fell off but the electronics are inside and fully working as far as I know. I think he lost a bridge pin and used some type of cardboard to hold the g string in place. I'm including a set of new bridge pins and a bridge saddle. I'd like to get rid of this asap as i'm about to move and don't want to take things I don't need. So i'm asking $50 plus shipping which should be cheap.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hard to tell from the pics, but what kind of shape is this in?

3. JugbandBlues

JugbandBlues Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    There's some scratches and dings as you can see in the last picture but its good overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.