1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS / FT Carvin 2X8 1X15 Cyclops Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by funkmuffin, Oct 22, 2006.

1. funkmuffin

funkmuffin

Aug 18, 2004
    Akron, Ohio
    OK, though I don't want to do this, I'm going to have to part with my Carvin Cyclops cab. I bought it new as a combo, got rid of the head, and fell in love with the cabinet, but it's just too big to fit in my new car.

In case you're not familiar, it's like two cabs in one box. The 2 8's have their own input, and the 15 has its own. With my Peavey PB1000 and a 700 Watt power amp, this thing is hot, tight, and PUNCHY. The ONLY reason I'd get rid of it is if I couldn't get it around any more...

Since it was originally a combo, there's a 2-space rack area at the top, which is perfect for a power amp, or another rack-mountable head.

Looking for $650 or would entertain trades for 1X12's (would need two) or a 2X12.

Thanks for looking.

2. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Cyclops III!

3. rollopizza

rollopizza

May 17, 2006
    UCLA, OHIO
    Pics?

rp