Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Carvin Bass Amp and Cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Oct 1, 2002.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Looking first for trade. Need to downsize my setup. Carvin R600 head, Carvin 4x10 cab. Both in excellent condition. I am looking for 2x10 or 1x15 or something similar. Prefer SWR, Mesa Boogie, Ampeg, but will consider others on the right offer. Only have a little money to put on top of a deal.

I also have bass parts if interested, which I will list for serious enquiries. Thanks,

Greg

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    how much for the head?

3. If you were to sell, how much would you be looking for?

4. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I'm asking $300 for the head and $300 for the cab right now. Thanks,

Greg

5. I should be coming into some money that'd be expendable for new ampage for me sometime next week. When I get it, if you've still got this, I want to talk.

6. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Let me know when you find out. Thanks,

Greg

7. Schwinn

Schwinn

Dec 4, 2002
    Sarasota, FL
    bassable,

If you still have the 4x10, I am very interested.

8. Oxyron

Oxyron

Nov 30, 2002
    Pennsylvania
    Im very interested in these 2 (if still available)...let me talk to the 'boss' in the house and see whats doing. Ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Dave

9. I am extremely interested if you still have your stuff! This is exactly what i've been looking for! Send me some details about the head and the cab(how long you've had it, and what you used it for etc.) PLease let me ASAP!
    Thanx,
    WillyP

email: willyp2004@yahoo.com

10. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Im also very intrested msg me please, im in need of another carvin 4x10!:) thanks
    peace
    Ben