1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT-Carvin LB70 fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ilovenofrets, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I've been a registered user for a while, and am proud to now be a suporting member. With that, I am looking to trade or sell my Carvin LB70 fretless. Neckthrough, ebony fingerboard w/inlaid fretlines, 34" scale two-octave neck. Able to string through bridge or body. Jazz-style passive electronic layout, and J99 pickups. Strung with Dean Markley Nickel Steel Bass 45-105 strings. Overall very nice condition. Feels and plays great with a relatively low action. Includes very roadworthy Carvin gig bag. A killer bass, but I am finding that I prefer the tone and timbre of a bolt-neck, and also prefer rosewood fingerboards over ebony. Basses I would be looking for(fretless models ONLY)-USA or Japanese Fender Standard Jazz, USA or Japanese Jazz Bass Special, pre-90's Peavey Foundation(+cash), Ibanez Musician, higher-end Ibanez Roadstar II series. Anyone with any of these basses, or something similar in style and equivalent value and interested in making this trade, PM me and let's talk. As for a cash sale, I am asking $600.00 or best offer.
    2012-05-13121736.

2012-05-13121802.

I can post more pics upon request.

2. Bassist01545

Bassist01545

Jun 30, 2006
    I believe this is an LB20, LB70 has active electronics

3. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    You are right. This is the LB20. Closing this thread and reposting. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.