1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Carvin LB70F

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by clef360, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Here's a Carvin LB70F in fairly good condition. It's got quite a few small dings, but they're pretty hard to find. I can post pics of them, but most of them are small enough that it's really hard to see even in the closeups. I don't know when exactly when it was made, but I think it's less than 6 years old. comes with carvin hardshell case.

I'm looking to trade this for a fretless 5. Another carvin would be nice. I'd also be willing to add a little on top for a slightly better bass. I could also let it go for $300.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are the biggest dents. The rest are relatively minor.
    This one is right next to the output jack.
    [​IMG]
    right under the knobs
    [​IMG]

pics of the case:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. btw, the dents look pretty big in the pictures, but they're both only about 1 cm in length

3. Your bass is beautiful and if I played fretless worth a damn, It would be mine. $400 is a deal!!
    Free bump for a sweet fretless.

4. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey-- You've got a PM

5. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Hello...? I've got a G&L L2000. Wanna talk?

6. blump

7. bump. price reduced to $350

8. bump...this is gonna have to go on ebay soon...make me an offer.

9. added pics of the case.

10. last bump. price reduced to $300!!!

11. Chaz

Chaz

Sep 11, 2004
  12. eaglenum28

eaglenum28

Dec 26, 2004
    Hey, You have an email about my offer. 300 + shipping. If you haven't sold it yet.