Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Carvin LB70F

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by clef360, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Here's a Carvin LB70F in fairly good condition. It's got quite a few small dings, but they're pretty hard to find. I can post pics of them, but most of them are small enough that it's really hard to see even in the closeups. I don't know when exactly when it was made, but I think it's less than 6 years old. comes with carvin hardshell case.

I'm looking to trade this for a fretless 5. Another carvin would be nice. I'd also be willing to add a little on top for a slightly better bass. I could also let it go for $300.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are the biggest dents. The rest are relatively minor.
    This one is right next to the output jack.
    [​IMG]
    right under the knobs
    [​IMG]

pics of the case:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. btw, the dents look pretty big in the pictures, but they're both only about 1 cm in length

3. Your bass is beautiful and if I played fretless worth a damn, It would be mine. $400 is a deal!!
    Free bump for a sweet fretless.

4. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey-- You've got a PM

5. justBrian

justBrian

Apr 19, 2002
    Kansas City, MO
    Hello...? I've got a G&L L2000. Wanna talk?

6. blump

7. bump. price reduced to $350

8. bump...this is gonna have to go on ebay soon...make me an offer.

9. added pics of the case.

10. last bump. price reduced to $300!!!

11. Chaz

Chaz

Sep 11, 2004
  12. eaglenum28

eaglenum28

Dec 26, 2004
    Hey, You have an email about my offer. 300 + shipping. If you haven't sold it yet.