1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Carvin R1000 head, 2x10 cab, 1x15 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nuts-n-bolts, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Carvin Redline stack that has been collecting dust in my house for about 3 years and really needs to go. I have the R1000 head, the Redeye 2x10 cab, and the Redeye 1x15 cab. All pieces are in perfect working condition, but the head has come rack rash from when I had it rack mounted. The 2x10 has a tweeter with a HF control and is rated at 400 watts at 4 ohms, and the 1x15 is rated at 600 watts at 4 ohms. The carpet on all pieces is in good shape, and I have dust covers for all the pieces.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

I am willing to separate them.

$200 + shipping for the head
    $200 + shipping for the 2x10
    $150 + shipping for the 1x15

$450 + shipping for the whole thing.

I will consider trades for:
    -a 2x12 guitar cab. loaded with G12s would be great but not necessarily the only thing I'd take.
    -I am always looking for misc. bass gear. Preamps, etc.

Shoot me a message if you would like any more information or pictures

Attached Files:

2. Picutes of the R1000 head.

Attached Files:

3. robnelson1972

robnelson1972

Sep 28, 2010
    Hey,

I live in Columbia, MD. Definitely interested in the head, and possibly the cabinets. More than happy to drive out to York to check it out. Let me know if you still have it and when would be good for you.

Thanks

Rob

robnelson1972@gmail.com

4. kory

kory

Sep 28, 2010
    Southern California
    Do you still have the head and/or 15 cabinet?

5. sold locally.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.