Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: cheap stuff - cabs, strings, parts

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lethargytartare, Nov 29, 2004.

1. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Ok, I'm trying to find homes for stuff and raise some money to buy more stuff as I continue my education in what makes a good bass tone...I'm open to trades, and am in the market for a good quality 1x15 cab (8ohm), good quality speaker cables, elixir nanowebs (45-105), rackmount tuner, rackmount effects, etc. For everything below, think obo, interesting trades, item plus cash trades, local pickup welcome, etc. So here's the stuff I'm trying to move:

CABS:
    4x10 X Audio BA410.1 -- advertised as having the same drivers as Madison 10" cabs use. 800W, 8ohm. Carpet covered, and my brother's cat used one side as a scratching post :mad: so that spot looks like a buffalo (no bare wood, but the carpet is fuzzed out!) - 90+shipping

2x10 400W 8ohm - 75+shipping

1x15 300W 8ohm - trade preferred as I use this in my gigging rig, but am thinking 85+shipping

STRINGS:I found homes or uses for all my string offerings -- thanks all!

USED and generic NEW strings...
    And alas my ammo box 'o strings was stolen at a show, so all my spares and randoms are gone :(

BASS PARTS:
    Project Bass Stinger Bass in parts -- SOLD
    Electronics -- I also have a ton of electronics parts and would gladly try to piece together a bundle of stuff you need and we can figure out a price or trade. I have pots, wiring, caps & resistors, shielding tape and paint, etc.

PICTURES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST!

cheers!

ltt

2. ardorx

ardorx

Sep 23, 2004
    Sugar Land, TX
    Can you post a pic of the 2x10?

3. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Sure can -- if not tonight, by the weekend.

ltt

4. tekhna

tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    How much do you want for the electronics parts?

5. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Well, the electronics were more of a "whaddya need" sort of thing. Did you have a project in mind?

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Get a shipping quote on the 4x10 and 2x10? To 32114, Daytona Beach, FL? Thanks man, I might just be picking one of these up...

Ray

7. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Off the cuff I'd estimate $40-50 (each)...I think that's what I paid...but I'll get a more precise number for ya this weekend.

Cheers!

ltt

8. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Cool, you can just e-mail if that's easier: rjsalamon (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Ray

9. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Bump

(simply because I put up a new post that involves some additional related items)

10. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Here they are in all their modest glory:

http://www.harrisonfamily.org/bass/index.htm

55-61 are the X Audio 4x10
    109-111 are the Seismic 1x15
    144-146 are the Legion 2x10

There are also pics of the stinger parts up there, but I do have one interested buyer I'm chatting with, so that may be spoken for.

Cheers all!

ltt

11. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Quick update -- I just got a 1x15 (SWR Workingman's), so now the Seismic is fully for sale -- I was hoping for a trade because I use the 1x15 in my main rig, but now that I got a new 1x15, it can go outright.

I also found all the boxes for these in my garage, so packing and shipping will be a snap.

Cheers!

ltt