1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT(?) Clearing out the closet!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Spacelordmother, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking to unload some pedals I have sitting around that aren’t getting enough use. Some will hopefully be replaced soon by the Line6 M9, so I am breaking my usual rule of buy&try before selling off older gear in hopes that these pedals will help fund the purchase. For that reason, I am mostly looking for straight sales here, but feel free to run any trades by me because I might just bite! The only things I am looking for off the top of my head are a micro A/B or A/B/Y or an Ebow.

The pedals for sale are as follows:

Homemade GORM Pedalboard – Hand made by me! My process is posted here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7432343&postcount=36 - This thread shows pics of a smaller GORM that I built. This is a very sturdy pedalboard measuring 30.5” x 12”. Upon close inspection it’s obviously what it is, but loaded with pedals it looks just as good as a production board. This is the 4th one I built and I am still using the other 3. It is handmade, but accounting for time, materials, and its size I would like to get $35 shipped. (It has almost $20 worth of industrial strength Velcro on it!)

SOLD Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus – Another great chorus that won’t kill your low end! Some people like the CE-5 better ( I call it “the Chancellor Effect” :ninja:) but I prefer this one – it sounds more round and lush to me. Barely any wear. They sell new for $89, let’s say $50 shipped.

SOLD Horizon Selectaline – True bypass A/B switcher. Another one I wasn’t sure about selling, but here it is. Pretty good condition, some scuffs, but again it never gave me any problems. It can be used with or without power – a 9v battery lights the indicator LEDs, but it works the same either way. $20.00 shipped

SOLD Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch – Many switching options with this one! Either switch can be latching or unlatched, or use a stereo cable to bank up/down in a multi-effect. It’s a Boss and built like a tank, excellent condition! $43 new = $25 shipped! I have the box and manuals for this one.

SOLD Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble – A great chorus with a little more tweakability than the Boss Bass Chorus. This is the chorus of choice for Justin Chancellor of Tool. Sounds really good, but I am really picky with my choruses. Barely any wear. These sell for $89, let’s call it $55 shipped. I have the box and manuals for this one.

SOLD Zoom B2 – An awesome multi-effect! Works great for so much stuff, but if I get the M9 then I won’t need it! Compression, Distortions, Octave, Phase, Flange, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Ring Mod, Pitch Shifting, Harmonizer, EQ, Noise Gate, etc, etc! In great condition, however when I bought it 2 of the knobs are finicky about being turned down (a shredders dream! ;)) so they have to be turned down slowly or they actually turn_up. It was never really an issue for me and all else works 100%. I bought this for $70 used, but in light of the knobs = $35.00 shipped. Includes power supply and a printed copy of the manual.

SOLD Proco Juggernaut – The dreaded; The One and Only. I was looking for a non-Muff circuit and boy did I find one! I had never come across a Rat before and they surely live up to their name! Spitty, Bitey, and Raspy. Dirty and Mean. True bypass, this model has a blend built in and an effects loop that can be activated whether or not the rat circuit is active. Strangely, the factory marked the ins and outs on the pedal wrong, so you plug in to the outs and out to the ins. The sound is just not my style, there is some low-end loss, which is minimized by them blend, but my clean tone and the rat just don’t sound right together, so I’m passing this on. Has some minor dings and wear, but nothing major. I did have a slight issue with the input jack – due to another design flaw, the screw which holds the foot in place was butted against the jack. I backed it out a bit and it’s all good, but I want to be up front about it. These sell for $170 new – grab this rare beast for $100.00! I will include the 1spot 9v adapter to power this pedal at no extra charge!

SOLD Behringer DD100 – A discontinued Behringer digital delay. Same controls as the Boss delays and sounds pretty darn good IMHO. Stereo outs. This unit never gave me any problems whatsoever. I was/is on the fence about this one, since the resale value is so low, but I would rather it get used than sit in a drawer. Really good condition, it used to sell for $50.00 = $20.00 shipped.

16lgwoo.

I apologize for the crappy cellphone pic, but my camera died and it’s all I have access to at the moment. Feel free to shoot me any questions. I prefer PayPal and USPS. Thanks for looking!

2. B.C.

B.C. Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Indiana
    Interested in the Boss Footswitch, I'll PM tonight.

3. neuman

neuman

Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO 'burbs
    pm'd on the delay.

4. strozey

strozey

Jul 16, 2008
    California
    Endorsing Artist: John Jameson & Sons
    I'm interested in a couple of these, like the Proco and the B2, maybe one of the choruses, any chance of a package deal?

5. Delay SOLD!

Juggernaut SOLD!

PM coming at you, Strozey!

6. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    Do you still have the B2?

7. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    Hillarious! I just bought my Zoom B2 back from Spacelordmother. This is the same one I sold to him about a year and a half ago. Now that's recycling in action!

Thanks Matt!

8. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    The CE-5 will be mine...oh yes!

9. (he does this every Friday... :ninja:)

CE-5 Sold to TigerBass!

10. These new postal rates are killing me! :spit:

PRICE DROPS!

I'm half-way to an M9! Help me out by helping yourself to some stuffs!

:D

11. Koeda

Koeda

Aug 21, 2007
    Nashville
    PM'd on Footswitch, calling dibs

12. BUMP!

I need an M9!

:ninja:

13. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

Horizon Selectaline – - PM Sent .. consider it sold