1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT:: Compressor, BYOC-TubeScreamer, Mosfet Booster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by herndonbassist, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herndonbassist

herndonbassist Low Down Thumper

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Here's what I am looking for in terms of trades...
    - single 12" extension cab
    - Chrome D-Tuner (to fit Fender holes)
    - "Warm" Fender 4 String Jazz Pickups

TRADED Rocktron Compressor $45 (shipped - conus):

I have RAVED about this compressor for quite some time in some of the effects threads, but alas, I am pretty much done using my pedal board. At this point, I am only keeping pedals that I have built (and even THOSE are for sale). Here's what Rocktron has to say about the pedal <link>.

TRADED BYOC TubeScreamer -$75 (shipped conus):

I love this pedal, but am really not using it at all. I know that I can pick another up if I change my mind. I built this to the original TS808 spec and have installed it in a BRG PowderCoated box, so it looks cool too . There's also a super bright green LED installed. This pedal kicks some serious butt!

TRADED Mosfet Booster (Jack Orman circuit) -$40 (shipped conus):

Again, this pedal's amazing, but I have 2 so one should definitely go. There's no LED installed on this one, but there's a hole in the case if you want to put one in (I'm including a 3DPT and LED if you want to put the LED in true bypass). This is actually mounted in a single pot BYOC case that I got from a coworker, so there's no paint or anything on it, just a knob, switch and power input. (right pedal) - The other one of these has a sticker of South Park's Kenny on it if you'd prefer that one, its in a lower more square style box.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. herndonbassist

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    bump it up yeah... bump it

3. herndonbassist

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    The tubescreamer is still available. I think that if it doesn't sell this go around, I'll be keeping it.

Thanks!

4. herndonbassist

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    bump - i have some other diy pedal stuff that is also available... if you have any interest in finished pedals or cheap parts, let me know

5. herndonbassist

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    Tubescreamer pending trade with HiFi...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.