Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fs/ft Conklin GT-7

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DEFELDUS, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ok guys, after spending around a year with it as my main bass i've decided that a 7 string just doesnt fit into what im currently doing musically. the only time i see need for it is when im doing solo stuff, which isnt all that often anymore. its mint condition, no blemishes that i can see. pm me your offer.

ps, will trade for 4 or maybe 5 strings around the same price range

heres a pic

[​IMG]

2. bizzybump!

3. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    How much are you asking for it?
    Thanks,

4. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    Don't do it, David!!!!

You'll regret it!!!

5. how much would you consider selling it for?

6. i payed 960 for it back in march, so 900 shipped would seem fair (its still mint as far as i can tell) i will ship it in an older gigbag of mine just for a little added padding and protection. paypal is acceptable but i ask that buyer pays fees for it (ill cover the shipping)

and mark, its not that i dont like erbs, but i really have no place for it in my musical involvements at the moment. besides, the specs on the gt line dont really appeal to me anymore (i dont like tight spacing or barts...) i hope to one day get a custom 8 string (post college) that would suit me much better, but for now i feel like i belong on a 4 string, so im following my fingers so to speak in that direction.

7. I have no clue why i asked that, i got my GT-7 on halloween. curiosity mostly, but I wouldnt mind having one of each color!

8. patrickj

patrickj

Aug 13, 2001
    Baltimore, MD
    PM sent!

9. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent!

dcr

10. all pms answered and price drop: 800 :)

11. ok, sale pending...