1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Cort Space Arrow (V-Bass) w/Steinberger Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by powmetalbassist, Nov 3, 2013.

1. powmetalbassist

powmetalbassist Supporting Member

Picked this up in the summer off of TB. I fixed the scratchy pots and tried her out, not a bad bass (for a 24 year old Korean made instrument) I've always wanted to try the steinberger stuff. Alas, it is not for me.

This is a used 1990 Space Arrow (V-Bass) Bass guitar. It is a Korean made bass from Cort with a licensed Steinberger bridge. It is 34" scale and has two Powersound pickups(made by Cort).

The bass comes with an original hard shell case and an aluminum adapter (and instructions) so you can string it with regular single ball strings if you want.

It is balanced well and the trust rod has been recently lubed up. I took the strings off as they seemed old (they come with the bass), and bought a new set of double ball strings. Note it is missing 2 washers from the tuning pins (A minor purchase at any good hardware store)

Looking to get [DEL]$300 [/DEL] [DEL]$275[/DEL] $200 + shipping...Firm (Paypal Only)

As far as trades go I love the 80's basses, big into the passive Japanese basses from the period (Ibanez, Charvel, Jackson, Vantage, etc.) Or a Yamaha RBX370

Attached Files:

2. powmetalbassist

Bump and Price Drop

3. powmetalbassist

Bumpit

4. powmetalbassist

Bump price drop

5. powmetalbassist