1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Crest CA-9

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tony G, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    SOLD

I would like to sell or trade a crest CA-9 I recently acquired. I used it on a gig yesterday, and it is just way, way more than I need. It is in perfect working order, with only a bit of rack rash on the ears, and a little scuffing on the top and bottom from sliding into a rack. The face is completely clean. Also, the left rack rear was a bent a bit during shipping to me, but it has been bent back and seems to be functioning just fine. This is a newer model with the external switch on the back.

For Specs: http://www.crestaudio.com/products/...25/number/CFA-CA9-AB/cat/319/begin/0/CA+9.cfm

- 8 Ohm Stereo - 600 W
    - 4 Ohm Stereo - 900 W
    - 2 Ohm Stereo - 1000 W
    - 8 Ohm Bridged - 1800 W
    - 4 Ohm Bridged - 2000 W

Sale Price (paypal or money order):
    $650 Shipped in continental USA.

Trades:
    Amp gear: Specifically, I'd really like to get an Epifani UL310, or maybe a UL210. I'd be interested in trading for a Markbass Head, either the LMII or SD800. I could really use a good DI box, like a Radial JDI or something similar. Run other trades by me. Show me what you've got.
    Basses: 5 String Jazz bass, MTD 535. I can add cash if needed.

CrestCA-9_5.jpg

CrestCA-9_6.jpg

2. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    Hmmmm:eyebrow:

3. Bump for an awesome amp! Don't sell it, you'll regret it. I almost sold mine last week, then I gigged with it again this weekend, and, well...this is the ONE piece of gear I just can't let go.

4. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    New pics posted.

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Thanks for the bump. If it sells before my next gig, no big deal. If it doesn't, I will use it one more time and see if it is something I would permanently like to add to my collection.

6. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Oh, sorry, I didn't see your post. We're you interested in buying it? I've done my best to give full disclosure on its condition, so there is full confidence in knowing what you are getting....and what you would be getting is fully functional CA-9 that is a little rough cosmetically, but fully backed by a responsible seller with over 45 positive feedbacks here.

7. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    I'll trade you a Spector I just got from Quadzilla + $100 for the Crest.

8. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    No thanks. I don't really need another 4 string bass or a headache.

9. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Inactive

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    Just thought i'd offer, Bump for a great amp.:D

10. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    CA9 PARTY!!!

11. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Thanks for the bump seaKamp!!

12. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    As much as we want the CA9 party to continue on TB... these CA9's crave the stability of a good home!!! :help: :ninja::bag:

13. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    still for sale

14. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
  15. MikeyB

MikeyB

Aug 16, 2006
    Sykesville, MD
    PM sent.

16. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    PM replied.

17. NickyBass

NickyBass Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Southern New Jersey
    Any interest in the 5 string Pensa/Suhr with EMG soaps that I have in the bass classifieds?

or my 5 string fretless?

Are the bed sheets for sale too?!?!?

18. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    No thank you, and no, the bedding is not for sale. :D

19. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Bump

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.