Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: custom 6st fretless MF bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SebBass, Sep 27, 2004.

1. SebBass

SebBass

Jan 7, 2004
    Montreal
    Hi guys !

Up for grabs - Fretless 6 string unlined ebony hand and custom made MF; Bound ash body (kinda like spectors) with Koa wood top, 2 piece graphite reinforced maple neck with ebony board with brand new fingerboard. Bartolini humbucker in the sweetspot plus RMC piezo with 3 band EQ. Matching headstock

No case - would be professionally packed by luthier/builder before shipping. I live in Montreal quebec area. If pickup possible, would be appreciated. You can see pictures of basses that look a LOT like the bass at http://www.mf.qc.ca/photo.html, the fourth bass from the top being of extremely close ressemblance.

reason for sale: 6 strings arent my thing - see trades :)

Traders: Would be VERY interested in an upright of similar value, otherwise would be interested in a 5 string (anything that would contrast with my sadowsky, soundwise...Say, MM, Lakland, the usual suspects...) Or a decent tube amp.

Will provide pictures as soon as time provides...

Tia !
    :bassist:

2. SebBass

SebBass

Jan 7, 2004
    Montreal
    Bump...!

Anyone interested just let me know...Please... :rolleyes:

3. SebBass

SebBass

Jan 7, 2004
    Montreal
    ...pity bump !

4. not my buisness, but you'll definitely get more interest if you have pics of the ACTUAL bass as well as some info on the luthier and what not.

5. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
  6. SebBass

SebBass

Jan 7, 2004
    Montreal
    Hey guys,

Well, right now Im open to offers. I was aiming to get 2000$ Canadian for it, which evens out at 1580$US. I do realize I dont have pics of the actual bass - Time didnt allow me (who doesnt own a digicam) to take actual pic of the bass, but it's something Im planning on doing shortly, within a couple of days. However, if I do get some interest in the bass, maybe I could get a buddy to drop by the luthery (where it's currently sitting in consignment) to pick up a couple of pics.

As previously mentioned, I'd be opened for trades:

- Eden traveler head + Cash
    - MM stingray 5 (Maple board pref.) + cash
    - Any amp setup, run it by me.

Thanks for asking, dont hesitate to let me know if you're interested. I sorta need to sell rather quickly, as I got a couple of gigs coming up and no decent amp.

Thanks a lot

Seb

7. Seb -

I'm still interested in this bass but have received no response to my PMs. Please let me know if it is still available, if pics are yet available, etc.

Email: offchord@hotmail.com

Thanks!

-Seth