1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT CxL-110 NOW SHIPPING INCLUDED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

I've got a CxL-110 for sale/trade. I bought it here just a few weeks ago and it works great and sounds great. But I'm looking for something with a little more bottom to use as a stand-alone cabinet for small gigs. I don't think that a single CxL-110 is going to suit my needs, so I'm lookinig for something a tad bigger.

I'd like to trade for a similar quality 112 or 210 or pair of 110s (like the Yammie BT series or Epi). Plus/minus my cash or trade for the right deal, of course. Outright sale of $325 shipped
    One thing: the nice leather handle is starting to come unsewn. Talked to John Dong @ EA yesterday. New handle is on the way and will be included. EDIT: New handle received and installed.
    I'll get pix up tonight or e-mail to interested parties.

Thanks!

I REALLY WANT A CxL-112, so if you've got one for trade plum my cash, lemme know!

Pix here: http://community.webshots.com/user/dcr72104

THREAD CLOSED AND UPDATED. LOOK ABOVE.

dcr

2. Jake

Jake

Dec 11, 1999
    Florida
    Do you know how much it weighs?

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

36 pounds by my bathroom scales.

dcr