1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Darkglass B3K

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Josh Pelican, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I've got a B3K up for grabs because I have a B7K coming in the mail. Plain and simple. I haven't had this very long, so I'd like to get $240 shipped. I'm not going lower so don't bother asking.

The only thing I'd consider doing a partial trade for is a interface. I'm not looking for an expensive one because I still need to get some money out of this.

A few interfaces I'd be interested in are:
    M-Audio Fast Track Pro 4x4
    PreSonus Firebox
    PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i4

If you want this, you better jump quick. These things go fast. Thanks for looking!

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    US version I'm assuming?

3. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. It is indeed the US version. It's #006 and there have not been any issues with it.

4. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    pm'ed

5. Sold!

6. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    Payment sent

/maniacal laughter ensues in anticipation of the melted faces

7. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    just got it .
    It's the Finnish version.

8. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    And I am indeed pissed.

9. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    That should be easy to take care of. PayPal will handle it if nothing else.

10. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Have you contacted the seller?

11. Contact Josh he will make it right i am sure. Pretty sure that was my B3K that i sold him. It is a Finnish model.

12. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Curious (don't need to reply if you don't feel like it) as to what's wrong with the Finnish version. I've got the Finnish version and it rocks.

13. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    The Finnish version is not inferior to the US version in any way. Put it back up for sale, you'll recover your money.

But, this is why I don't buy anything if a picture is not provided. Taking a picture is the simplest thing in the world.

14. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Always overcompensating Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2010
    SoCal
    According to Doug and Spencer, the US version is much more reliable than the Finnish B3K. No mechanical parts in the relay bypass IIRC.

15. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    YIKES!
    I better sell mine... probably won't get more than a $100 for it.
    :bag:

16. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    I think the fact that the OG models were made in Finland by a Chilean fellow adds value (and mojo?) to the pedals. And yes, pictures are always nice, not to mention appropriate for high-price items. GLWT...refund?

17. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Josh is a solid dude I'm sure he will make it right.

18. Dude, I am so sorry. I didn't use it the last few days and completely forgot it was the Finnish version. I didn't intentionally lie about it, I was just at work when you asked and for some reason thought it was the US version that had the "issues". I knew I had the version that was apparently noisy. There's no real excuse for this poopiestorm I've caused.

When I had it, there were absolutely no problems with it. I know Sam didn't either. I don't think you'll notice any difference if you had a US model beside it. I just can't believe I let this happen. It's the first time I've made a mistake like this.

What would you like to do? Keep it? Sell it? Return it?

Again, I apologize. I ****ed up big time without realizing it and now look like a sketchy dude to deal with.

19. I seriously don't understand how I accomplished such a screw up. I assure you I wasn't trying to pull a fast one or scam you. I understand you're pissed off and I don't blame you.

If I could fly over to Ottawa right now, I would give you the cash in person.

20. RichSnyder

RichSnyder Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Columbia, Md
    Everybody screws up, it's how you handle the screw up. You don't look sketchy.