1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Demeter Compulator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Saluki, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    I am no longer in need of this great compressor so it is time to move it. This is the second I have owned and it truly is a great pedal. Bongo's great review: http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/compulator.shtml

"It's a very simple compressor. It has a volume knob and a compression knob. On the side there is a trim pot to set the overall gain of the unit. Compression affects the amount of gain reduction of the input signal. Turning this clock wise will give you up to 30dB of gain reduction (depending on input gain). If your instrument is very hot, you could achieve less than unity gain if you turn up the compress knob too much.

The trim pot sets the gain of the compressor's pre-amplifier. If distortion occurs turn this down until the signal is clean. The unit is set at the factory at 20dB of gain, which is perfect for most instruments. If you have weaker pickups or want to push the envelope turn it up to its max gain 26dB."

The pedal is lightly used and has velcro on the back but I can remove it for you if it is a deal breaker.

Price is $140 shipped in the lower 48. As far as trades go...not sure what I want but you can run 'em by me.

2. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
  3. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Bump

4. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    BUMP

5. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    $115. Come get it or its going to the bay!

6. CElton

CElton I'm a new note finder...

Wow, a total steal for a magic box! I never leave home without mine.

7. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    pending

8. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    gone.