1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT DHA VT1-EQ-Bass Drive For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by M Sterling, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I ordered this from Dave in Febuary of this year and have been using it as a tube preamp for my Markbass head, as a medium overdrive, and as a nice warm DI for recording. It can do clean tube sound, low gain overdrive all the way to almost fuzz territory, and can also be used as a headphone amp with a aux input for an mp3 player, etc. I can't say enough about how great it sounds and how versatile it is. It is in like new condition with no cosmetic or functional issues (other than a little industrial velcro). I ordered it painted black, because the art on some of the DHA pedals wasn't something I was into. It does have a really awesome, blue LED that lights up the tube, too!

http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page29.html

Demo of the overdrive sounds (not me):

Pic of mine:

2012-07-08_13-38-51_233-1.

Comes with the 12v adaptor I received with it and I think I have the manual, too. I'm looking to get $200 shipped in the ConUs or use for a partial trade toward a Darkglass B3k (just because I've always wanted to try one!). No international and no other trades, please! Thanks for looking, please feel free to ask questions.

2. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Bump!!

3. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.
    endorsing artist hard luck king guitars and knuckle head strings
    Pm'd

4. M Sterling