1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Digidesign 002 Rack with case and snake

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Meatbass, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meatbass

Meatbass

Apr 30, 2010
    Frazier Park, CA
    Digidesign 002 rack for sale/trade. It has ALWAYS been racked and in a smoke free studio. I have never had any problems with this system. This was a later made model that did not have the power issues as other 002's have had.

The deal comes with the following:

• The Digidesign 002 Rack itself in mint condition (always racked).
    • A carrying case that fits the 002 rack perfectly. It also has a pouch on the top to store cables, install cd's, etc.
    • The mp3 serial number (to enable saving a session as mp3). I believe I paid $20 extra for the serial.
    • A 16 channel 50' XLR to XLR snake. This was very useful when recording. I purchased a 16 channel instead of an 8 channel in case a channel or two stopped working. ALL 16 OF THE CHANNELS WORK PERFECTLY.
    • Pro Tools 7.1 that came with the system (install cd's for windows/mac). I also have 8.0 available.
    • All necessary cables (4 pin to 6 pin firewire cable and a 6 pin to 6 pin firewire cable. Power cord also included).

Want to trade some gear that is just sitting around not being used? I'm welcome to trades. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
    I'm located in Southern California if you would like to deal locally.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    how much?

3. Meatbass

Meatbass

Apr 30, 2010
    Frazier Park, CA
    $750 shipped but I'm open to trades as well!

4. Meatbass

Meatbass

Apr 30, 2010
    Frazier Park, CA
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.