1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Digitech Bass Whammy + others.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sloasdaylight, Nov 11, 2010.

1. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    I bought this thing from a fellow TBer around a year or so ago now, and thought I'd get a lot more use out of it, but that so far hasn't happened, so I think I'm going to off load it.
    DSC00080.
    There's a picture of it on my board. I'll have more detailed pictures of it up by tomorrow when I can get it home (at the practice space right now). Everything works well with it, it comes with it's power supply, but no manual, just how I got it; with my addition of industrial strength Velco on the bottom. Looking to off load it to get something else, which is where the FT comes in.

I'm selling this plus a bass I never use for an Eventide Pitchfactor. If anyone has one of those they don't want, send me a PM and we can talk.

If not, I paid $500 for it when I bought it. It's a pedal that's no longer made, but is built like a tank, and is a feature of Justin Chancellor's sound, which is the main reason I bought it. I'm looking to get around my money back, so I'll say $450 shipped. I'm willing to negotiate some on the price, or maybe work in a trade of some kind, so feel free to PM me and we might be able to work something out.

The Visual Sound Liquid Chorus is also potentially for sale, as is the BF-3, as well as (not pictured yet)an MXR Phase 90 (all of which will go to an Eventide Modfactor, go figure!). PM me for price for those if you're interested. All pedals are in great working condition, just not what I want/need right now.

2. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Bamp.

3. Matthieu_M

Matthieu_M Guest

Jan 19, 2010
    MP.

4. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Bamp again, I'll be considering and replying to PMs tonight after band practice.

5. themurm523

themurm523

Mar 1, 2010
    PMed

6. Matthieu_M

Matthieu_M Guest

Jan 19, 2010
    PMed too, two days ago...please, send it to me !

7. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    All PMs replied to bump.

8. pm'd about bass whammy

9. fallenreilly

fallenreilly

Dec 8, 2011
    pmed, will buy bass whammy asap!