1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Digitech Whammy, Rocktron Tru-Loop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by slend3r, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Closing this thread down to start a new one, with a new name since the Rocktron is gone.

Up for grabs are a few pedals I wanted to try out, but just didn't work out for my current project. All are in working order, and prices include shipping in the CONUS.

Digitech Whammy v4: $105 Just picked this up because I had been wanting to try out a pitch shifter for a while, but just doesn't work in my band. Sale includes it's box and power supply, warranty card is in there as well but no manual.

Tech 21 Boost D.L.A. with Tap Tempo: $100 Just picked up a TCE Flashback, and I don't need two delays. Great delay, with modulation and boost on it. Tap tempo works great, has a trails and triplets toggle as well. A few chips in the paint, rubber feet are gone, and velcro on the bottom. Other than that it works perfectly. I think I have the instruction manual somewhere, but no tin. Will post pics later.

[DEL]Rocktron Tru-Loop: $35 True bypass looper/blender. Enclosure is a little big, but other than that it does it's job well. No box, manual or velcro on this one.[/DEL]

Sorry for the sideways pic...

Interesting trades always welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Pm'd on the Rocktron

3. Rocktron sold pending payment.

4. Rocktron gone/added pedal bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.