FS/FT Dunlop Crybaby Q-zone, EBVPjr & Morley Little Alligator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by JoshB, Feb 14, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I got this pedal as a partial trade for a cab, but quickly found out that I'm not digging it as much as I was hoping to. A nice variety of sounds and a discontinued model to boot. $100? Make an offer.

Blurb from the Dunlop site...

"Many guitarists use our Crybaby pedals in stationary positions, to get a quickly selectable nasal, vocal or flange-like tone. The Q Zone stomp box performs this job even better than a pedal, because it's less susceptible to accidental bumps. Features the same tone controls as the 95Q pedal, but with "stay-put" knobs to keep your settings stable.

Features: Footswitch toggles the effect from on to bypass (red LED indicates on). Adjustable volume knob controls output gain with boost up to +18 dB. Adjustable "Q" knob modulates frequency breadth of effect. Peak knob manually selects the frequency center of the effect, serving the same function as the wah foot pedal.