1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Earcandy BassBomb 2x12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by atauntaun, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Endorser Jule Amps Monique
    FS/FT Earcandy BassBomb 2x12 - $550 + shipping(conus)
    6 Ohms

I have only had this cab for about a week and it is in perfect condition. The story on this cab is that a little over a year ago I paid $750 to have this cab built. On Monday it finally showed up. This cab took so long that I had Don at LDS build me a cab about 6 months ago, so I don't really need this.

It is covered in diablo tolex(kind of a deep red or maroon with some black in it),salt and pepper cane grill, and cream tolex on the front. I had the cabby cab kit installed (wheels and retractable handle) and also had handles put on the top corners. I was going for ultimate portability when I had this built.

This cab is very well built. I was quite impressed with both the construction and sound. Nice and full sound, good low end, with more definition on the highs than I was expecting. If you have been curious about these save yourself $200 and a very long wait by picking this one up.

3975196609_9830976d48_b.

3975961528_e9f45dc31a_b.

3975200437_d50b8ba7b7_b.

3975203991_7eb19f8ceb_b.

2. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Bump

3. shriekback

shriekback

Nov 25, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    What sort of trades might you be interested in?

4. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    For trades the one thing I don't need is cabs. I will consider 4 string basses. Stuff like Fender P or J, G&L(especially an asat), MM Stingray, Lakland 44-01, Warmoth builds, etc. I would also consider trades for an amp head.

5. shriekback

shriekback

Nov 25, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    PM sent.

6. D.A.R.K.

D.A.R.K. Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Virginia
    pm'd!
    i want this...

Thread Status: